Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weekly Yarn Along

For this weeks yarn along, from the blog Small Things (www.gsheller.com) I dont have a new knitting project, because I am waiting to order yarn for Christmas gifts. However, I did finish the vintage pixie hat for Gabriella(all except the neck band, but I'm out of yarn, oh my!) I am reading Micah, Peter Pan, and Abi Little House in the Prairie. I have put some books on hold at my library for my own reading which should be available soon. I recently discovered how to use the online library system, which also lets me get books from a few other libraries in the area. They send them to my library and all I have to do is pick them up! It's so awesome, and I am sure it will save me money.


Gabriellas hat


Such a cutie!

5 comments:

Molly Melnick said...

I love that hat!! So cute!
Lisa

Kathryn said...

Ooohh, look at that hat, soo cute!

Ginny said...

So cute! I've been wanting to knit that hat.

Sweetness and Light said...

Oh my, so so cute!! Your little one is too precious :) Looking forward to see what yarn you order...

Anonymous said...

I made one of those for my youngest boy and have been thinking about making another for my baby girl for Christmas. It is the most adorable hat, isn't it? So sweet on those chubby cheeked babies and toddlers!