Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yarn Along

So I have not posted once since last weeks yarn along because our main computer where the pictures are is having issues connecting to the internet. It's a bummer, cause I have several things I want to post about. Oh well, hopefully it will work again soon.




This weeks yarn along is very exciting, as I think I have knitted more in this short amount of time than ever before. I finally started Abi's Phoebe Sweater. I just started this Friday and I am already to the waist and am excited to see it coming together.
 Totally not reading anything other than the pattern in the book. I think it helps that I am doing a Knit Along with my best friend, and she is a super fast knitter. Josh says I am knitting so fast because I now have competition. Haha!

6 comments:

Gretchen R said...

Another Phoebe sweater on the yarn along! Gorgeous yarn too!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty yarn! It is going to be gorgeous all knit up!

Ginny said...

It look so pretty! hopefully the rest will go quickly for you. I am knitting the hood now on Larkspur's and then I'll be finished!

Sally said...

steph sounds pretty pumped about hers, too! I'm glad you got this posted! I love Ginny's idea to do this, but I haven't knot for that one row on my Egg Nog, so I bowed out of the YA this week -- do you think it will be done by next Wednesday?
And I love that Red!

Pheasant said...

the yarn colour is AMAZING! i love it to bits!

Jarka said...

beautiful red! I love bright rich colors and this one is awesome! :)