Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yarn Along

I am knitting along once again. Not much time to post much else lately it seems. I just cast on today for a short sleeve shirt for Abi with this pretty Noro yarn. This will be a birthday gift for her. I have plans to make her a skirt to go along with it. Her birthday is the end of March so I have plenty of time.

5 comments:

Nadja said...

Beautiful yarn...I have ordered my first Noro ever, and am very anxious to get my hands on it!

Sarah said...

I, too, think that yarn is so beautiful!

Sweetness and Light said...

ooh, that yarn is divine, so soft and pretty, I can't wait to try some noro.

Kaylana said...

Easy does it. Happy knitting!

Joy said...

Leah, thanks for your comments over at An Art Family. The double dice are from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Koplow-Games-Inc-Double-Dice/dp/B000F8VAE2
I hope you find them useful! :)