Even though this is a bit late in the day I wanted to participate in this weeks Yarn Along.
As I have mentioned I am knitting each of my 3 girls something for their birthday. I finished Abi's Cap-sleeved shirt the day before yesterday, and cast on last night for Gabriellas Milo. I LOVE this yarn. I bought some leftover from my best friend who made a sweater for her sister out it this. It is an organic cotton. I need to look on her ravelry page to see exactly what it is. It is so lovely to knit with.
I am reading the book Safely Home. It is about Christian persecution in China. It is really good so far. And I also got he book Handmade Home from the library this week. I have been really wanting to sew some stuff lately, and this is further inspiring me. Sewing however is very hard to do for me because the baby sleeps in our room where the sewing machine is and it is so hard to do during the day. Considering moving it out into the dining room temporarily. We'll see.
2 comments:
<3 Handmade home and her blog!! The Creative Family is great as well -- great job with your knitting projects!
Nice yarn. Your daughters will love the sweaters when they are done, I'm sure. Made with Love. :-)
Post a Comment