Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yarn Along

I realize I havn't been keeping up too well with the yarn alongs, however I am on it this week! Join Ginny over at Small Things. I am working on knitting some headbands to try and sell.

Maybe I can fund my yarn addiction? Have I mentioned on here that I hit the jackpot on yarn at the thrift store about 2 weeks ago? Well I did. Me and 2 other friends split it up and we could barely fit it in our vehicles. It was THAT much yarn. Most of it was wool as well. So exciting! We only paid about $60 each as well. It was like Christmas! I am not reading anything currently, I need to get online and get some books reserved at the library though. I miss it when I am not reading a good book. Next up on my needles is something for ME. I am so excited! I am planning on knitting the Sage Remedy on Ravelry. We'll see how it works out. Did I mention I wrote this whole post with my nursing 1 year old in my lap. Fun times!

2 comments:

Mrs. Fordyce said...

What a fabulous find on the yarn! I would have been so excited. The headband looks lovely, I really like the pattern! Happy knitting.

Jarka said...

wow, I love getting new yarn! it's so much fun to choose new colors for your stash isn't it? :D

I really like the headband - looks beautiful! :)