Here is my Sage Remedy! Finally got in a groove and it is coming along. I only have about 5 inches up, so I am worried that I am going to have the patience to knit an adult sized garment.
Since the last yarn along I have read several books....including The Dirty Life which I really liked. But once again I am not reading anything currently. I also have 2 kids books that are from the library that we cannot locate. Oh no! This has never happened to me before. I renewed them, but still havn't found them! Praying we do. Join Ginny at her blog Small Things to Yarn Along.
2 comments:
keep knitting! it will be awesome when you finish it! :)
and good luck with the library books - I hope you find them soon ;)
Yikes! I'll say a little prayer that you find the lost books.
Post a Comment