Well, here is the big old belly at not quite 14 weeks. I am seriously starting to get a bit concerned it might be twins. That would be exciting though. I have been busy comparing pics from my previous pregnancies and I was not nearly this big at this point. But seriously, does anyone know what the odds are of having twins if they don't run in your family? Josh thinks he might have 1 or 2 sets somewhere on his side, but not anytime recently. Anywhoo....feeling pretty good. Still been very fatigued most of the time, but feeling a bit better than in the first trimester. Excited to find out if this is a boy or girl in a few weeks.

2 comments:
You look beautiful!brusem
Look at that sweet belly! I said the same thing this pregnancy - even after the ultrasound showed a single a still suspected twins.
All I've heard is that your chances increases the more babies you've had. We actually got pretty excited about the possibility and were a little disappointed when the ultrasound said only one.
Post a Comment