Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yarn Along

I have not participated in a yarn along in SUCH a long time. However I thought I might this week :) I am knitting myself the shalom.


I started this only a week ago and have a TON done already. At least for me. Getting ready to finish up on the body, and have started on one sleeve. I am planning to make it long sleeve. I am really worried though that it will be too small. I have confidence that it will stretch when I block it, and I have plans to get smaller in a week or less time. You know that whole birthing a baby business sure does help you lose weight fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've gotten a LOT done in a week. I haven't made a shalom yet, but it's on my list. Hope you have a safe delivery and easy transition as you welcome your new little one into the family. I am visiting your post via Small Things and read a few other posts. A van given to you? What a great blessing from the Lord.

Kaylana said...

Sending blessings your way for the next week!
I hope you'll have a little quiet time soon to finish the sweater. Can't wait to see it being worn.
:-)