Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yarn Along and Rambling

I have been knitting for baby:) I guess I did not mention on here that I found out several weeks ago that we were 4 weeks further along than we thought. So right now I am at 17.5 weeks! Which means almost halfway! Which seems completely crazy to me. I am so glad I got started on baby knits early. I still want to make lots more though. I want to make atleast 2 more diaper covers, a pair of longies, a long sleeve cardigan, and hats! I haven't made any hats for this baby yet. We find out for sure what the gender is in 1.5 weeks. We are 80% sure of gender, but not announcing anything till we know for sure :)


There is also a little sneek peek at my belly :) 
Still reading "The Keeper of the Bees" and enjoying it, but for some reason having a hard time getting through it very quickly. That's ok, I have had lots of other things on my mind. I am going to start my very first quilt! I want to make each of the kids a quilt for their beds made my me, and I am starting with Micah. I am also trying to read and gather school books for this next school year which is coming up soon!
Oh, and we are moving to a larger house on the camp property in November, so I am thinking paint colors, decorating, arrangements for that also! Lots on my mind! But it's all good stuff! 
(Plus a new baby, and Christmas all at the same time! So trying to think Christmasy too! )

Joining Ginny today!



5 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats on the new addition! I guess there was a reason you got an early start on that knitting huh? Hope you are feeling well :-)

Sarah said...

Oh congratulations! Babies! I love them! :) I love your soaker, do you mind me asking what pattern you are using? I am hoping to make some for my baby... it is crazy I have cloth diapered two and here on my third baby am just now exploring handknit soakers.

Leah said...

I have cloth diapered ALL of my children(5 this far) and never made a wool soaker, so don't feel bad! :) I am using the Vanilla pattern. I really like it even though it looks daunting at first(17 pages!) but it's written for 3 different yarn weights and several sizes.

karen said...

congrats on the little bundle to be! Love the photo angle :)

elflyn said...

Love the colours you have chosen for your soaker.
I loved cloth nappying my babes.
Have a beautiful week.