Josh cut a bunch of branches off a cedar tree in our backyard the other day, and he cut them into small rounds to make blocks. I sanded them, and the kiddos really like them! So fun!
And a few of Gabriella in the porch swing in her mama made bonnet
Those tree blocks are great! I'll bet they smell wonderful too. :) Love the mama-made bonnet. My kids love their mama-made hats too. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. The nature table is always a work in progress for us. We bought a set of 12 nature cards from NovaNatural.com, and I've added them here and there from Waldorf toy stores and the Steiner Institute when I was there this summer. All the needle felted items I've made myself and the wooden items mostly come from etsy or Waldorf toy stores (some online) who sell Ostheimer wooden animals, etc. I hope this helps. :) You're welcome to email me directly if you have any more questions. I noticed you're in NC, as are we! :)
2 comments:
Those tree blocks are great! I'll bet they smell wonderful too. :) Love the mama-made bonnet. My kids love their mama-made hats too. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. The nature table is always a work in progress for us. We bought a set of 12 nature cards from NovaNatural.com, and I've added them here and there from Waldorf toy stores and the Steiner Institute when I was there this summer. All the needle felted items I've made myself and the wooden items mostly come from etsy or Waldorf toy stores (some online) who sell Ostheimer wooden animals, etc. I hope this helps. :) You're welcome to email me directly if you have any more questions. I noticed you're in NC, as are we! :)
Those tree blocks look great! What a beautiful family you have.
Post a Comment