Sunday, October 31, 2010

Owls on a Rainy Day

We had a very rainy day last week, so while Micah was helping daddy up at camp, Abi, Eva and I decided to make a fun craft that I found on another blog.


I used an old felted sweater that didn't quite fit right


And cut out the right shape


Abi got to help with the sewing, which she LOVED!


Then Micah got home and said he wanted to make one too. So we got started on owl #3




He also enjoyed sewing his together(good for developing those fine motor skills)



This "little" craft took most of the afternoon because mama had to do a lot of the putting together, and sewing. And this little munchkin on my lap wanted to be held.



And our cute owl friends!
Left to Right, they are
Oliver(Micah's), Caden(Eva's) and Katie(Abi's)
All named by their new owners!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness! What a cute idea! So glad I found your blog tonight! We will have to do this!