I am playing along with Ginny's knit along today. I am so excited about this, because what we knit and read seem to remind us of a time in our life. And this also reflects the things that I do for "me". Even though a lot of my knitting is my for my kids, it is something that I enjoy doing and it's time that I have carved out for myself.
I am making Gabriella a new hat. I am excited to see how it is coming together, as this is a new pattern for me. I am reading Peter and the Starcatchers. It is supposed to explain how Peter Pan got to Neverland. Although to be honest, I have been doing more knitting than reading lately, and haven't gotten very far into this book. Hopefully the book won't remain the same week to week.
So here is my first yarn along!
So here is my first yarn along!
8 comments:
So many of the ladies are knitting with red. Cute!
What hat pattern are you using? I'm also working on a hat right now. We are huge Peter Pan fans in this house so I'll be looking into this book, thanks for the suggestion!
What a great idea for a book! We're going to have to read that one outloud.
That sounds like a great book! I need to knit Seth a new hat.
The hat pattern is http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stella-pixie-hat
Super cute and fun pattern! And yes if you like Peter Pan you will like this book for sure!!
Hats are such fun knits!
I'm thinking my knitting AND my book might be the same from week to week; the fear of having to repeat will spur me on!
Love the red, so many fun patterns for hats, thanks for the link :)
That yarn is beautiful! Book sounds good too!
Post a Comment