Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yarn Along

Yarning Along again with Ginny over at her blog small things. I am working on a birthday knit for Abi. A sweet little short sleeve sweater. I am going to make her a twirly skirt to go along with it. Love this Noro Yarn! So soft and beautiful! I am reading Large Family Logistics, by Kim Brenneman. It has a lot of good practical, biblical advice for moms with large families. Not sure if I fall in that category but it has really helped me immensely. In the next few days I plan to post about our chore routine and MY new routine which has helped my days be more organized and less stressed.

5 comments:

Mrs. Fordyce said...

The little sweater is beautiful! Love all of those colors! The book also sounds really good. So many organizing books do not make sense for large families! Happy knitting!

Erin said...

Oh... I love love love the colours in that yarn! What a joy to have spring on your needles! Beautiful work!

Sally said...

I have GOT to get that book -- four kids definitely qualifies!!

Joy said...

Love those colors! How beautiful. :)

Kaylana said...

While three kids does not qualify as a 'large' family, someday I hope to be there. But I think I'll order that book for my friend who is expecting #6! Thanks for sharing about it. :-)