Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lots on my Mind

First trimester tiredness always surprises me. You forget so easily what it is like from baby to baby. At least for me. Everyone in the family but me also had some bad sore throat and fever virus. So that has taken it out of me as well. Micah was the last to get it and it recovered
 quickly.



Today I did manage to clean up some and the house feels more put together. I cleaned the bathrooms, and did the dishes, vaccumed the living room, changed my sheets. We also went for an evening swim, so man I am pooped.


 I am also thinking a lot about trust. Trusting God that is. I have to trust Him to take care of us even when our house is becoming too small for our growing family. This is big for me. I am trying to just let it go and trust God to take care of us in this. I really believe He will. When I changed my calender over, there was a verse about being a child of God. And then it went on to say how as God's child he WILL take care of us, just as earthly parents take care of their children.








 I am also filled with thoughts of things I want to do. Getting ready for homeschooling next year, finding a midwife who will do a homebirth, planning for a new baby,  organizing our home, getting rid of stuff, canning, gardening(which is very sparse this year), caring for my husband and children, making sure we eat healthy, plan menus, stuff I want to knit and sew, among other things. I know some of this people might think, Oh just let it go. But it is important to me and I enjoy being able to do these things. Praying God gives me clarity of thought to do the things that are truly important to Him and to my family and I.

1 comment:

Jarka said...

hi :) - looks like you're really busy these days :)

I wanted to let you know that you're the winner of my giveaway (you know, the camera-strap cover :)

http://my-dreamy-world-by-jarka.blogspot.com/2011/05/yarn-along-ginny-weasleys-vest.html

so.... if you want it :) please send me an e-mail at jajinka123@gmail.com