I actually have some knitting to show today. I have made some good progress on Gabriella's baby tiered jacket. I only lack the sleeves now. And I have started the hemlock ring blanket for a wedding gift. I have waited till the last possible minute to start this project and we leave in one week from today to travel to the wedding. Not sure if this will be done. Not reading anything, just knitting...
Join Ginny over at her blog small things to see what others are reading a knitting.
8 comments:
Good luck with the Hemlock Ring, that pattern would take me months and months! Love the colour you're using :)
I wish you luck with the hemlock ring... I know I don't knit that fast!
Good luck getting your blanket done in time! It looks great :)
Good luck with your knitting! I never seem to get my timing right on knitted gifts -- I usually underestimate how long it will take me to knit things. Fortunately, the recipients of lovingly handmade gifts are usually quite forgiving of tardiness in my experience! -- Kathy at http://www.needleandspade.com
Pretty knits - lovely little jacket, that is a very pretty colour.
wishing you lots of knitting time this week.
Ooo! That Hemlock Ring looks lovely! looking forward to seeing the completed blanket!And that pink is just so pretty!
Blessings
Shirley Ann
It will be gorgeous when you get done, but whoo whee, good luck on your timeline! Hope you are doing well!
I wasn't sure where to find your email, but I just wanted to let you know that the farmer's market in Greenville is downtown every Saturday morning (until Oct). The dairy is White's Dairy Farm in Taylors and they sell raw milk for $4/gallon!
http://www.saturdaymarketlive.com/
http://www.localharvest.org/whites-jersey-dairy-M14993
Enjoy your trip to Greenville!
Post a Comment