Well I am now 24 weeks along with our baby GIRL. She is getting quite active and we are excited about getting to meet her in January.
I have been doing a bit of knitting.
I've had so much more energy lately, but have spent most of that organizing our house which has included a re-arrangement of sorts of the kitchen, and getting rid of so much stuff! I love organizing! It feels so nice. I will post pics soon of the kitchen re-do. We are going to re-paint as well which will add a lot. For me I get so many projects and things done while I am pregnant.
Abi learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!
She sure has a great big brother doesn't she?
These pictures were taken the second day she was riding. Now she has NO fear and looks for any sort of incline to ride down. She is super fast too! So fun to watch!!
Micah learned to tie his shoes by himself. He was so excited!!
Micah also turned 7 September 1st! How can I have a child this old?? Wow it's so hard to believe!

And little Miss Eva got her ears pierced! She looks so cute!
And of course we started school! It is going well. I still want to order a few books, but we are well on our way.
We are currently doing Bible, Math, Reading, Sign Language, Music(both playing and learning about a composure), Science, and handcrafts of some sort. I still plan to add drawing(an actual lesson once per week) some spelling, and maybe a few other small things. I think the kids are having fun, and we are getting in a good groove.
We are currently doing Bible, Math, Reading, Sign Language, Music(both playing and learning about a composure), Science, and handcrafts of some sort. I still plan to add drawing(an actual lesson once per week) some spelling, and maybe a few other small things. I think the kids are having fun, and we are getting in a good groove.
The days have gotten pretty chilly recently, and we had a fire in our woodstove this morning, and got drinks for all. The leaves are beginning to change and I'm getting in the mood to knit more as the kids are wearing their knitted gear now. Loving this weather!
2 comments:
{nak} what a wonderful post!!
You look fantastic! Congrats on another girl!
That sweater is too sweet on your gorgeous girlie. What is the pattern?
Post a Comment