Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yarn Along

I have just started really getting back into knitting after a summer of not knitting much. I am finally making Micah's sweater. This will be his first big knit from me. I have made him hats, and mittens, but he needs a sweater I think. Super excited about this. All the girls have gotten sweaters(some more than one) from me, it is his turn. I am also thinking baby knits. I know, I 
know I have Christmas knitting and baby knitting to do all at the same time. I should have started sooner. Oh well.
I have one sleeve, and a few rows of the second sleeve to go. I plan to start the body today. 
I am reading "An Irish Country Christmas" I finished "An Irish Country doctor" last week, and went ahead and got this one too. I figure it's pretty close to Christmas, so I could start reading Christmas books right?


To see what others are knitting and reading visit Ginny's blog.

4 comments:

karen said...

That is a gorgeous color you chose! I think he will love the sweater when it is done.

nocton4 said...

lovely, great colour, good luck with your knitting xx

Mistea said...

Very nice sweater for your little person.
Never too early to start reading some Christmas stories.
Enjoy the reading and knitting.

house full of jays said...

How wonderful! I'll have to look for An Irish Country Christmas!

My hubby is asking for a sweater...I'm nervous to launch into a "big" sweater.