I am knitting my 2nd sock of my first pair of socks! YAY! And they are for ME! Excited about how easy this is to do :) And I'm reading aloud to my children "Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nihm". So far they are really loving it as I am. I also really like the shorter chapters making it easy to pick up and read a bit at a time.
Go on over to Ginny's blog for other yarny goodness!
4 comments:
Looks good so far!! I love your knitting needles..I just bough a few of knit picks straight needles like those and love them so much!!!
I love that book - it made me cry, but so so good! I hope your children are enjoying it! And did I miss what yarn that was? Steph, now you -- ya'll are making me actually consider picking up small needles!
I hope you are well, and look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks at the Faulkner Extravaganza!
We read Mrs. Frisby last summer out loud. My children loved it and had SOO many questions. We also read the stories of Miss Bianca (from The Rescuers). I think there are 5 or 6 books in that series. Great reading!
Enjoy!
It is a fun book! We just finished last night and I was tearing up.
Post a Comment