I just love sending out and receiving photo Christmas cards! It's always fun to see how other peoples kids are growing and to have a new picture of friends to hang up in our house. In the past we have always put together our own picture card, but with 4 little kids, and the busy-ness of life, and the holidays, we are running out of time. Today I found out about a great promotion from shutterfly, where I can get 50 free photo cards just for posting on my blog about it. Awesome! I don't know how I am going to choose though!
I have used shutterfly for basic prints, but never Christmas cards. I am also planning on making photo albums for the girls for Christmas gifts. Abi and Eva have NO baby pictures of them printed. We take thousands, but we have not gotten many printed. They are always asking where their baby pictures are, and it makes me feel so bad! So that is the plan. There are so many awesome layouts to choose from. They have folded greeting cards, and flat stationary cards, they even have some really cool birthday cards.
If you want to participate then all you have to do is go here.
See how our family has grown?
Now I am off to find MY card, and put together our pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment