Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yarning Along

I am yarning along once again with Ginny over at the blog Small Things. ( www.gsheller.com ) I am still reading Katherine, but am getting close to the end.


On my needles is the 2nd pair of mittens out of the 3 that I am  knitting for Christmas gifts for my 3 older children. I am praying I have time to do all the crafting I am planning on. It's hard when you have a baby that won't go to sleep at a decent time. I wind up staying up far too late. However I am loving that I CAN make them gifts and I am so excited to see them open them and realize their mommy made these just for them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The book looks interesting. The cover work is my favorite art movement, Pre-raphaelite. Such deep colors and beautiful imagery.

I like the yarn you're using too. It looks like it has great texture.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

I hope that I can finish all of the special little gifts I want to make for my children to :) It is such a joy to be able to craft things for them with our own hands. Enjoy the rest of your weel :)