Joining Ginny for one last yarn along before Christmas. I am knitting away trying to finish up last minute gifts! Man, I could use that book huh? I got a lot of other stuff done this week(dresses for all 3 girls was a HUGE one) but still have to finish one pair of mittens, finish Phoebe mouse(she's only lacking one leg, and her face), and a hat for my dad. I think I can finish.
Trying not to get stressed about what I still need to do, but focus on the Christmas season. Not doing a great job of that today. My house is pretty trashed, I need to knit, and the kids get cranky when I am cranky. Praying my day goes better.
1 comment:
lots of projects right now!!! - I love that!!! I only have one pair of socks to finish, but I'd also have more projects if there was some wool left. - I completely run out of it...now waiting for Christmas - hopefully I'll find some under the tree :D
Post a Comment