Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yarn Along

Happy December everyone! I am joining Ginny over at the blog small things(www.gsheller.com) with her weekly Yarn Along.


I am reading the book Katherine, and am enjoying it so far. And I have nothing on my needles at the moment, but just received my yarn today for several projects. Isn't it all so beautiful. And so soft! Oh I am in love! I am was planning on making both my bigger girls Pheobe sweaters for Christmas, but now I know I do not have enough time. I am still quite a slow knitter. So I am going to make all 3 bigger kids mittens to go in their stockings. I need to get going!

5 comments:

Ginny said...

I hope you like Katherine! One of the main comments at my book club was that everyone thought in the early chapters that it would turn out to be a "bodice ripper" LOL but really it isn't!

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to read that book too. It is on my list! I love new yarn... sigh, the possibilities!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn. I've never made mittens but that is a wonderful stocking stuffer. So nice meeting you.

Elisa said...

That book is on my to-read list. I had never even heard of it until Ginny mentioned it. Let us know how you like it! Can't wait to see your projects.

Donna said...

Must have been such a nice package to open! All thoe colors.