I woke up to this beautiful sunrise this morning. It has been so very cold, and our snow has not melted yet. Usually if we get a snow it has melted very quickly, but this snow started Saturday night, and continued snowing till Monday night(on and off). We still have beautiful snow on the ground. I am loving this December snow. Feels like Christmas is really coming!
And along with all this snow I have been knitting like crazy(and sewing), and joining Ginny in her weekly yarn along, trying to finish up Christmas gifts. I work better under pressure apparently.
This is Gabriellas Phoebe mouse. I just started the day before yesterday, and have already finished the body(did kitchener stitch right after I took this picture, so the bottom is closed up now).
I also cast on last night for the 2nd mitten for Abi. After that I still need to knit Eva's mittens. I am making progress.
I also cast on last night for the 2nd mitten for Abi. After that I still need to knit Eva's mittens. I am making progress.
The only thing I am reading right now is my Bible, and this pattern in the book Phoebe's Sweater. Such a sweet book. After Christmas I plan to make both my older girls the sweaters.
2 comments:
I love Phoebe mouse! I bet she will be loved!
I love this little mouse! It seems to be popping up all over lately and I think I may have to try making one for my daughter :) Enjoy the rest of your week :)
Post a Comment